Monday, January 2, 2012

Ocelots

Ocelots aet posums, fish, rodents, rabits, birds, snakes, lizards and other stuff like that. Ocelots are cats and baby ocelots are called kittens. Ocelots are indangrde becus people collect there fur and there forests has been cut down. Ocelots live in rain forests.

I colored this picture of an ocelot to give away to somebody who donates.
Love, Calla

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know that ocelots ate so many different kinds of critters. I like the colors in your drawing. Keep writing! I like your blog! Grandma Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riley LOVES ocelots!!! Isn't it sad that they are killed for their fur?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the blog I wan to lern mor about anamols. love E lsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Riley says, "I like the picture that you printed out. I like the picture that you drew. Did you make it have glasses on? I hope I win the raffle!"

    ReplyDelete