Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Indandgred speeshees

Animals
Golden Lion Tamarin
Golden Lion Tamren
Hyacinth macaws
Threetoed sloths
Wite gibbons
Tree kangroo
Tree kangrooe
oslot
aboryl mous
gient otter
blue morfow butterfli
Blue  morfow butterfly
Plants
some orcids
rafflesia
Rafflesia

mohogendy

Mahogany



some durian (a type of froot)

This is just a small list of endangered rainforest species!

Love, Calla

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Calla! That is awesome! I never even imagined that flowers, specifically the rafflesia, could grow that big! That is amazing!
    Love,
    Cousin Simone

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that either. We also read that it is a stinky flower!
    Love, Calla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for answering me, Calla. Do you know why the rafflesia is stinky? It might be that the stink could help it survive. What do you think? And I liked your list of what to do to help the rain forest! It will definitely help me!
    Love,
    Cousin Simone

    ReplyDelete