I have a school project and my project is to do community service. I am choosing to adopt a rainforest. I am asking for donations to adopt a rainforest through
The Rainforest Alliance. I will raffle off a picture that I colored of an ocelot to one person who donates to my project. There is a PayPal donation button on the right column that will accept any donation amount to Mama's PayPal account and on January 25th Mama will donate what has been collected to the Rainforest Alliance.
 |
| Scarlet Macaws who live in the rainforest |
 |
| This is one of the rainforest parts. |
I am also going to post about why the rainforest is important and other ways we can all help keep the rainforest safe. Thank you for your help with my project!
Love, Calla
awesome in so many ways. 1st, those birds r the coolest. 2nd, i'm sure to learn a lot. keep talking.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea Calla, and a very worthy cause. These pictures look just like some of the things Grandma Di and I saw in Costa Rica. Hope I win the raffle!!!!
ReplyDeleteNo! I want to win the raffle! What a good idea this is Calla. I hope you get lots of donations! Love, Grandma Di
ReplyDeleteWow Calla, cool project! I can't wait to read about the rainforest.
ReplyDeletethank you for your comments
ReplyDeleteWhat a great school project. I am sure you will learn a lot and so will I. Love AC2
ReplyDeleteCalla,
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful community service project. We will be pleased to follow your blog and to make a contribution to the effort to save the rain forest. We look forward to learning more about the rain forest.
Congratulations on choosing such a worthwhile recipent. Uncle John and Aunt Cathy
Calla,
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome project?! You have already taught me something new, very cool. I can't wait to learn more so we will keep checking in on your blog.
Rain forests rule!
Love,
Cousin Zoƫ
I love your drawing, Calla! I hope some people donate so they get to save the rain forest and get your wonderful picture! I love learning something new every day!
ReplyDeleteLove, Cousin Simone
Dear Calla,
ReplyDeleteYou found some beautiful pictures to post. Do you know how much rain falls in the rain forest each year? And can you tell me something about the rain forest floor?
Love,
Aunt Priscilla
Awesome blog Calla. I can't wait to learn more about the rain forest! We will donate...I sure hope we will the raffle!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Aunt Priscilla- The internet says the Amazon forest gets 9 feet of rain a year. I don't about the others.
ReplyDeleteThank all for reading!
Love, Calla
Wow! 9 feet of rain! That is A LOT! Where I live, in Utah, we only get half of a foot of rain a year. No wonder the rain forest grows so many plants with delicious fruit!
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Priscilla